Finally got started cuttin wood for the
Campjon. I had written to Jim Michalak about raising and lengthening
the cuddy on the boat, cause I'm a little on the large side (6'2", 240
lbs). He said he didn't see a problem so the roof went up 6" and the rear
cuddy bulkhead got pushed back six inches. Just enough room for me to
stretch out when I want a nap ;-).
Anyway, here's a pic of the major plywood pieces cut out. I spent about 2
1/2 hours this afternoon, and here's what I ended up with - lol. I'll send
more as things progress.
Looks like the 'viking funeral' for the June Bug will be in a couple
weeks, so when I have pics I'll send those too.