1) Nothing is fool proof because fools can be so ingenious.
2) You can put a square peg in a round hole if enough force is applied.
3) If it doesnt fit,force it. If it breaks it probably needed replacing anyway.
4) If it doesnt fit use a bigger hammer.
5) If a little does a little bit of good, a lot will do a lot of good.
6) If you take something apart and put it back together enough times you will
eventually have enough parts left over to build a new one.
7) If you cut corners, make good deals, sacrifice convenience for economy, do
everything possible yourself instead of paying cash, are frugal, and keep careful track of
your total costs & time, at the end of the season the total will be always more
expensive than if you had had the marina do everything including pouring your drinks.
8) A boat is a hole in the water where one throws all of their money.
9) Always launch with the open-end pointing up.
10) There should be more water outside the boat, than inside.
11) When launching your first boat do it in shallow water because:
a)If it sinks
it wont go very deep.
b) You can walk back to shore
Special thanks to the following contributors: Alaska Bill,mkpauls,LBRTY4US and
others(you know who you are)whose names I have misplaced.